Our Favorite Breakfast Bread
German Breakfast Bread, our favorite way at Rossmoor Pastries to add healthy fiber to our daily diet and control our cravings for fat & sugar (because let’s be real, working at a bakery…we need some self control). German Breakfast Bread is not only all natural but contains no sugar, shortening, additives or preservatives. Like most things at Rossmoor we only use whole ingredients to make this delicious loaf. Here’s a little more about the ingredients hat makes this a healthier carb option:
- Wheat: contains easy to digest vegetable protein and vitamin rich wheat germ. What has a harmonizing effect and has special significance in enlivening circulation.
- Barley: the oldest form of cereal, barley is wholesome and rich in valuable salts. It is full of minerals and is especially good for the nervous system.
- Rye: promotes an active digestive action due to it’s bulk. The richness in enzymes, vitamins and potassium stimulates the function of the liver.
- Millet: great for vision due to being heavy in magnesium, potash, iron, flint and fluorine. It also has a favorable influence on skin sells and supports healthy maintenance of teeth and fingernails. It also can work against hair loss!
- Oats: rich in magnesium, flint, and iron. Oats have positive effect on the heart and circulation.
- Corn: corn is a well tolerated protein that is great to add to your diet.
We hope you love this breakfast “treat” as much as we do. Stop in & grab your loaf today!